• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

So Cal Radio Amateur Project

The Bruce

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Jun 16, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Do these guys ever post any thread outside of their own little clique? They post a lot of interesting threads that are locked into their own exclusive group, even when the topic isn't limited to their specific region.

Last edited:

In all honesty, I don't think that 90% of them have ever ventured out of that forum to have even looked at the rest of the site. One emails a link to the next and that's as far as they get.

IIRC Tim set that group up as basically a forum within a forum for those that do not have their own website forum. It gives them a place to post etc and they are all pretty much in the same area. IIRC Tim also said he could do the same thing for other interested radio clubs. They pretty much stick among themselves.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated