• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

So Hot In West Texas!!!

It hit 33C or a hair over 91F here today. Humidity was 66% which made it feel like it was 46C or 115F. Absolutely gross weather for here. The heat pump runs pretty much all day and all night cycling on and off as needed to maintain a nice 70F inside, The nights are staying quite warm and humid as well. Took a drive along the coast this afternoon where the temperature was twenty degrees cooler in some areas where the breeze was coming off the water. Got back home and hit the pool which was at 83-84F with no heater. NEVER had it that warm before. Ever.

Was in the 90s here and miserable all day then a rain storm and high wind about 7 PM took down a portable car port I had set up temporary. Bad day and not a happy camper.

Reactions: Rwb
Just to clarify what I said in my last post, I meant the pool water temperature has never been that high before. We have had the odd day in the past when it hit into the low 90's but generally had lower humidity. I never remember the pool water being that warm before. It lost too much heat during the nights but lately even the nights have been warm and humid.

forecast 103f in my area for today. heat dont bother me ,lack of rain does

How awesome is that.. all of us forum Texans made the cut
View attachment 60080
hell here in missouri its so hot the mules froze to death cultivating corn.
it was so hot while using mules to pull the cultivator that the corn popped. the mules thought it was snow,layed down in it n froze to death

• Haha
Reactions: Woody-202

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated