• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

so i just got a free linear amp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
group hug......
Ok......
Public hand smack.
Audio, be nice
Mack, Be nice
Glr Be nice
359 Be nice

the rest of you unruly members be nice.
Mr_fx Be a little thicker skinned and Go get a Bud light and send me the receipt so I can reimburse you.
It is a good find if you got it for free and it works..
Shake hands?
And .....to be fair Mack and GLR have been easy on you, ...you have not seen anything.
You should have been around when Afrodude, Big Nasty Trucker, Chocolate Cowboy and Black Jesus stopped by to say hello.
Let it slide by, Smile .

Jeff

lol, bud light? to each their own

you are taking that out of context... I am saying why would I or anyone join this forum when people are so far off topic and harassing other members... I mean who is going to pay to be harasses

since we are way off topic now... what does it mean when everything in the room suddenly looks and feels very far away?

I've been busy studying up on Jeep Cherokees.

Like this model? Not hot linked

mrfxb.jpg

I believe this amp originally was manufactured with MRF-455's and you say it now has 2SC2290 Toshibas, I wonder if it has the original feedback resistors and decouple caps from the transistor emmiters and what about the input and output tuning?

dscf4062.jpg

Like this model? Not hot linked

that's an XJ... that is a pic of it the first time it went on a 30° RTI ramp... 600ish, did around 1000 when I put it on 20° (standard ramp) another day

I built most of the suspension myself... shackle relocation brackets for better shackle angle, adjustable control arm mounts, track bar, track bar mount, lots of cutting on the fenders... longer adjustable shackles... modified JK front upper and lower control arms... sway bar disconnects, many other things

stuff I did not build
new 4.5" coils up front (ended up around 5.25" of lift), longer shocks... 3.25" taller leaf springs... (the shackles make up the difference),

Treadwright 285/75/16 Guard Dogs (measured 33.33" x 11.25")

I have helped a lot of guys locally build Jeeps... 99% of them I did in trade for beer, so long as they are willing to work with me and not just watch me work

Last edited:
I believe this amp originally was manufactured with MRF-455's and you say it now has 2SC2290 Toshibas, I wonder if it has the original feedback resistors and decouple caps from the transistor emmiters and what about the input and output tuning?

looks like I will have to do some research on this on... cause I have very little knowledge on amps... I figure it will be a fun project either way...

the owner said it worked... just did not have the time to reassemble the old 350XL...

mr_fx

My sources deep inside the internet say you are not to be trusted. Some past issues selling things on the internet, etc. Is this true?

I mean a guy recently PM'ed me about the shit you guys keep starting and he stuff like this is why he will never join this forum... I told him that most people on here are pretty nice, but you guys are just hurting the forum when you act like this...

I mean who is going to pay for a membership when you guys are always doing this kind of shit...

I believe PM's should be private and never uttered to others.

Reactions: 1 person
mr_fx

My sources deep inside the internet say you are not to be trusted. Some past issues selling things on the internet, etc. Is this true?

what are you talking about? I sell Jeep stuff on Ebay... and I trade radio stuff... and once in a while I sell off computer stuff when and if I upgrade, nothing major, a video card, a pump, little stuff... and I think a CPU... some of those are trades...

I have 100% positive feedback on heatware ericfx1984 | HeatWare.com

I recently did a trade with wyatt knight... he sent me a Galaxy DX 959 , I was a couple days late on shipping BUT I kept in contact and made sure that he got his 2 Cobra 29 radios from me... so I think he can vouch for me...

I think that's more than enough proof that your sources are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.