• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

so i just got a free linear amp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
even my Ebay account is clean... the only complaint I got on Ebay was from a guy that left neg feedback because I would not cancel his order because it was a Jeep part that I built to a custom size for him

eBay Feedback Profile for brown_family_sales

I think that proves your sources are wrong. You can't just make claims like that, it falls under defamation of character and libel. Please remove that comment.

I mean a guy recently PM'ed me about the shit you guys keep starting and he stuff like this is why he will never join this forum... I told him that most people on here are pretty nice, but you guys are just hurting the forum when you act like this...

I mean who is going to pay for a membership when you guys are always doing this kind of shit...

pay for a membership? WTF mr_fx did you bump your head?

i've looked high an low here, and i havent seen , or found anything that remotely resembles a cost / price to be a member here, also
from what ive seen , you really havent seen any real "hazing"
the "BoYs" have been really relaxed with sporting you out,
especially someone that plays on the radio. toughen up abit !
as being thin skinned just causes you grief.

shockwaves right lighten up , take it with a grain of salt, as they could be worse!:whistle:

even my Ebay account is clean... the only complaint I got on Ebay was from a guy that left neg feedback because I would not cancel his order because it was a Jeep part that I built to a custom size for him

eBay Feedback Profile for brown_family_sales

I think that proves your sources are wrong. You can't just make claims like that, it falls under defamation of character and libel. Please remove that comment.

" I think that proves your sources are wrong. You can't just make claims like that, it falls under defamation of character and libel. Please remove that comment."

if it was posted as a opinion , then it isnt defamation of character .... just ones opinion !

also what you "think" hasnt any bearing on what "proves" who , what sources are any thing , other than the fact that you allow yourself to be trolled and flamed, then cry about it afterwords, but thats my opinion

well you can upgrade to a premium account I thought?
yes you can! but it doesnt mean it costs anything to be a member here , as its a donation for access to other areas within the site.
if forum sites charged for basic memberships , most all forum sites would be empty of members

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.