• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Some new station pics

Cheech

Apr 6, 2005
Medina county Ohio
Here is few pics of the staion. I will have some of the antennas and tower when the sun comes back up (y) The camera sucks for close up pics I learned real quick after taking alot of pics I kept what was the best of them.
IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Thanks Park! Here is a few of the tower with maco v5000 and Diamond X300A You can see part of the 135' Dipole going through the top corner of the bottom pic also.
IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

The V5000 is the best antenna I have this far. Its is very quiet on the RX side witch I realy like. The battery is there just for backup. The second picture from the top show the power supply that serves as a battery charger. Its 45 amps continous and it only cost me $125 new. Its intended to be used in an RV to provide power and keep the batteries charged. The module siting on top of it makes a 3 stage charger but without it will still work to charger batteries but only at one voltage.

look at you go man (y) time flys when your having fun , must be nice (y) I can only hope you enjoy it as much as I liked seeing it ? (y) Here tell Chong said you hadn't been doing very well and you lost your Internet a few years back ? Well after seeing all this , I might understand why ? It's like you left and came back with all these wonderful tools of the hobby . What's really going on here Cheech ? Looks good dude. :drool:

SK I was out of internet for awhile. When I moved to the country I had very few options. dial up or wifi and i dont have the patience for dial up so I ended up going with wifi. Took me awhile to get it because I had to wait till I was 18. Anyway just recently got a chance to get some pics of the station and alot has changed sense the last time.

and here I thought you were more like 48 dude :) that's what I get for thought'in :confused: I never thought you were a young guy , Maybe I should have put 2 and 2 together beings that I knew Chong was a young guy , you know , like Cheech and Chong , it's all good man , just never thought I had 30 years on you. Times like these I do feel ol........der :( I could damned near be your grandpa (-:

haha

don't feel old SK of course myself and cheech make all the local CBers and Hams feel old haha. Lets see all he needs in his station is a real HF radio. A 160-10 meter radio to put that dipole to good use, he also should get another VHF Ht so i can get get my Motorola ht back haha im not going to complain me and him are cool i gave him the camera that he used to take the pictures of his shack hahaha.A lot of things in my shack have been in his shack haha and some things in his shack have been in mine in the past. Shacks looking good man... Ill catch ya on the air later tonight.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.