• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

South Of The Border Special...

The Mr. X Shop is located in San Diego, CA. Some circles would call that an invasion, but the shop does serve a useful purpose. Their videos are great as a learning supplement to Rosetta Stone, plus the Low Rider crowd has an uncontrollable mania for buying Bling. Tough choices are made in that community. Should I go for the deluxe Hydraulic kit or install one of Mr. X’s Estupendo Blinblineo CB’s

They probably related to a "tech" from Arizona

Purpose in life to destroy radios,overmadulated,splatter boxes,off frequency,you named :confused:

The hoochie mamacitas are waiting for the short yellow bus loaded with gringos :whistle:

Maybe south of the border style but made in San Diego and distributed all over the west coast. Mr. X in Otay Mesa California is mastermind behind those light up noise toys.
Shoot man, all the LED lighting, the club sounds, all that's left to install is a disco ball hanging from the roof of the truck.
I can't imagine trying to drive at night while blinded by all of that..... welders burn after a night of that

Oh well.....

We can make fun, but this stuff is VerY popular down in Mexico, just like there are drivers here in the US that like Big Rig Radios.
Some guys like jeweled knobs and nitro lights, even the " betty boob" knobs on the connex radios with roger farts.

I am sure he is making a mint on these things, just like the when Mr Jiggs noise toys were popular back in the day you could find them all across the country at little CB shops.
Ping or double ping key ups, screaming eagle toys, or the toilet flush.
Hell I wonder how many Mobile Max boxes Astatic sold.
Like Tim at SRC charging hundreds of dollars to square up the inductors, scrub the boards , and polish the back panels on old cobra 2000 radios.
If there is a market.......
There is money to be made.

Jeff

Id like to know who the hack in Puerto Rico is thats tuning radios to bleed 20 channels and severely over drive the filthy amp they're running. Ill get bleed over from channel 9 on 28 when the island skip is rolling.

They call him " The W" or La Blanca

He builds Big Tube Amps and more than 6 element antennas with long booms to compete in the island

My 2 pesos

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.