• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

South Of The Border Special...

Lol
This one has much more bling.
Plus the "the good ,the bad and the ugly" is a classic.
My Spanish is real rusty but I think the switches on the right make the sounds play in the background while you talk, no?
Wonder how many Pesos he gets for that one all done up?
Hummmm

With the cycle comming up, this might be my next 10 meter rig to work DX.
CQ 10-10 CQ 10-10

Jeff

The Mr. X Shop is located in San Diego, CA. Some circles would call that an invasion, but the shop does serve a useful purpose. Their videos are great as a learning supplement to Rosetta Stone, plus the Low Rider crowd has an uncontrollable mania for buying Bling. Tough choices are made in that community. Should I go for the deluxe Hydraulic kit or install one of Mr. X’s Estupendo Blinblineo CB’s

The Mr. X Shop is located in San Diego, CA. Some circles would call that an invasion, but the shop does serve a useful purpose. Their videos are great as a learning supplement to Rosetta Stone, plus the Low Rider crowd has an uncontrollable mania for buying Bling. Tough choices are made in that community. Should I go for the deluxe Hydraulic kit or install one of Mr. X’s Estupendo Blinblineo CB’s

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.