• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SPECTRUM ANALYZER INSTEK 810, HAMM 1GHZ FOR SALE

OldTech03

Dec 15, 2017
This is one of two Spectrum Analyzers I have and since I don't even have a place to set up right now I thought I would go through the motions of selling some things but I'm not happy doing it. Anyway,
INSTEK 810.JPG
this was my backup analyzer as I have a new Rigol so taking offers and advice LOL. Works great and has all the important options that were offered on this model.

If I can set this up on a makeshift bench I will try to make a video of it doing some basic test functions. That should be possible here in the next several days or so.

• Frequency Range: 150kHz ~1GHz
  • Fully Digital Phase Locked Loop Technique Design
  • High Frequency Stability:±10ppm
  • RBW : 3K, 30k, 220k, 4MHz
  • High Input Protection Level : +30dBm,±25VDC
  • Reference Level Range : -30dBm~ +20dBm
  • Two Markers for Absolute and Relative Measurement
  • Support standard RS-232C Interface to connect with PC
  • Included in this unit Options: Tracking Generator, Demodulator functions

I think it would be at least $1200.00 or more. I asked my boss if I could buy it and she said "NO!" You still have 4 years and 5 months of your Ramen Noodle pay back.

Reactions: Rwb
This is one of two Spectrum Analyzers I have and since I don't even have a place to set up right now I thought I would go through the motions of selling some things but I'm not happy doing it. Anyway,View attachment 27142 this was my backup analyzer as I have a new Rigol so taking offers and advice LOL. Works great and has all the important options that were offered on this model.

If I can set this up on a makeshift bench I will try to make a video of it doing some basic test functions. That should be possible here in the next several days or so.

• Frequency Range: 150kHz ~1GHz
  • Fully Digital Phase Locked Loop Technique Design
  • High Frequency Stability:±10ppm
  • RBW : 3K, 30k, 220k, 4MHz
  • High Input Protection Level : +30dBm,±25VDC
  • Reference Level Range : -30dBm~ +20dBm
  • Two Markers for Absolute and Relative Measurement
  • Support standard RS-232C Interface to connect with PC
  • Included in this unit Options: Tracking Generator, Demodulator functions
How the Heck do I remove this for a couple days while a friend of mine decides if he wants this or is it here for all eternity.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.