• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

spitfire 300

triple9inga

Backwoods of Lagrange Ga
Nov 19, 2010
lagrange ga
hey ive got a guy wanting to trade me a spitfire 300 any body know anything about this amp i think he said it was 1 tube driving 3. how many watts did do and whats a good price for it heres a pics of it

Attachments

• 991.jpg
    991.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

A good sale or trade would depend on quite a few things....

1. Age.

2. Condition.

3. Wattage.

What tubes are in the amp?

How old is it?

T23

he said around like 600 maybe 800 pep. in real good shape as for the rest i dont know hes wanting to trade for my palomar deluxe 35a . was hoping someone would know about it .

Personally, I would ask more questions of him... What kind of wattage is needed to drive this amp?

T23

Is palomer 35a the amp with a built in power supply with external access? And what wattage does that put out?

T23

yea it is . im seeing almost 500 with my dosy 1000 . he siad he drives it with 2 watt dk . its a local deal going to see it work tomorrow . just ttying to find out all i can before then .

I am no expert on tubes amps, but I thinks it might need a little more than just 2 watts DK to drive it...

T23

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.