• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Spray-On Antenna Unveiled

Cool!
Sorta like spray-on hair?

p16303_500.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
actully, this concept has been used for quite a few years in the aerospace industry

This might be a government program.

"NOTE: ORDERS CAN ONLY BE PLACED WITH PROPER CREDENTIALS AND CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED IN SUPPORT OF US GOVERNMENT AGENCIES."

Sounds covert. I need covert, I live in an apartment. I could spray the walls with it, but tuning the SWRs might be a bitch!

Next local Key Down event, I'm going to get some of this stuff, and spray the whole roof of my Suburban with it and just blow everyone out of the water!

"Who needs all of those Fighting Sticks, when all you need is a can of Spray-on-Antenna!"(y)

I guess to get the most forward gain, you would paint a arrow on the roof pointed towards the hood...:pop:

Reactions: 1 person
I don't see a problem with SWR tuning. This spray on stuff could make it simpler than our current technique. Let's say I want a J-pole design in the attic. I just spray a J-pole dimensioned shape on the nearest rafter or vertical panel. SWR tuning not quite right? A one second squirt adds another inch or two.

old news.
made a jpole stencil and sprayed one on a fiberglass wall panel in an rv.
used copper rfi shielding paint.did dipoles too.totaly hidden antenna great for tracking down dorkers without tipping them off that the thing has a rig in it.
so if anyone buys a 99 bounder mh and finds rg58 coiled up under the sofa give it a try!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.