• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stalker 15 CB

BlackGreen

Feb 22, 2020
Hello,
I have a stalker XV CB-radio fore sale. Serial nr 83004341.
I got it from a friend and I don't know anything about it.
He works and is in good condition.
I am adding a few photos. Interested parties can reach me via Whatsapp on nr +31 6 47213558 (The Netherlands)

Greets Ben.

Attachments

• 20200222_204423.jpg
    20200222_204423.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: Retro CB Guy

To be honest that's not a radio for me. I looked at the corrosion on the nickle plating on the knobs and I know that's not a radio for me.

The good news is that it’s a 40 channel SSB base. It’s a sought after radio that’s easily modified for extra channels. That “H” sticker on one of the front panel switches is probably modified extra channels.

The bad news is all the corrosion caused by being in a humid environment, and the finger wear around the channel selector knob. Without any positive statement as to its working order, I would call this strictly a “parts radio.” Most collectors and SSB users are willing to wait for something with far less wear. Techs are mainly looking at this for spare parts, especially if they already own a working example. One in pristine cosmetic condition that is also working will easily fetch over $100 in an Ebay bidding war.
IMO I would place yours in the $30-$40 range. Inform the buyer that it’s a non working radio.

Hello,
Thank you verry mutch for the tips and the explanation. Again, I got it and actually I just wondered why I had accepted the radio, it means nothing to me. Retro CB Guy, i live 1h, 1h15 cardrive away from Tilburg. Its not that far. Sunbulls, the radio is Just working fine. That's the only thing I did. Greets Ben

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.