• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

stop the gov from tracking you? lol

Here's a novel idea don't do anything to make the Gov track you fone snifff snifff
and if you snifffff do don't take your snifffffff fone with you when you sniffffff go into sniffffff hiding.

What an idiot.

and of course anything you stored on the phone itself you just lost .not because you removed the battery ,but because you removed the battery backup .

and of course anything you stored on the phone itself you just lost .not because you removed the battery ,but because you removed the battery backup .

I thought the same thing. This guy probably a tweaker.

Just my 0.02¢ its nice to know someone there is listening to me masterbate,have sexy time with wife, eat, poop, and talk shit. :)

Sent from Outerspace, on the DarkSide of X.

Reactions: 1 person
unless your stealing from the gov they probably care less. now cheat them out a dime and you could be on their hit list.

Now that you showed us how not to be traced by "Big Brother," they will see this and hunt you down. You must be a terrorist of bank robber.
There is a chip in your driver license, credit cards, the one "they" put in all cars, and in your CB, TV, and wallet. (Yes, the wallet companies are in on it.)
You better get an aluminum foil hat, there are brain wave monitors everywhere, so they know what devious things you are planning.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought the same thing. This guy probably a tweaker.

Just my 0.02¢ its nice to know someone there is listening to me masterbate,have sexy time with wife, eat, poop, and talk shit. :)

nopix.gif

Think it silly all you want.

We live in a surveillance police state.

The movie Fahrenheit 451 depicted many of the things we now have. It was considered to be a place we would never go.

ChicagoCameras.jpg

And here we are.

1984-Big-Brother-Poster.jpg

Wow that is kinda neat.....I can't wait till we got those toy boxes here in cali.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.