• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

streaming server is up

Works here in Brisbane ,win8 chrome, just needs more traffic what aerial are you running?.Will call a few times during the day and see if I can hear myself:D keep it up might be a good ch for members to call each other on. 853 Brisbane

Works here in Brisbane ,win8 chrome, just needs more traffic what aerial are you running?.Will call a few times during the day and see if I can hear myself:D keep it up might be a good ch for members to call each other on. 853 Brisbane

I am running a antron 99 on a 25'flag pole i hope to have an imax 2000 on the roof some day

Works fine here. I'm using Dolphin browser on Android. After the page loaded, it prompted me to open with my media player (I use DicePlayer).

If conditions are running N/S tomorrow, I'll see if I can reach you from GA.

Just had some locals on this morning 1 from canada...
the radio had a record port but some one changed it to a power port to run a fan.. it was a good idea lol
I am going to add a new phone jack to the back to plug in, this why I can interact with peple talking.. so I am not just a spectater :pop:

Wish I would have had this working last week the skip was rocking last then... Ill I am getting is mexaco

bummer, I was getting a lot of eastern skip, all the way to central UK, when I heard some New Yarkers discussing how they don't talk skip. figured I'd try again...

How can he have this up and running and expect to operate his own station? Sounds like an experiment to me. Would be nice if we had some full time streams like this.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.