• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 440 driving a 4 pill hi-drive amp(x400hd)

bobster

Nov 15, 2012
Does anybody know if the stryker 440 will drive the xforce x400hd 4 pill amp descent. the stryker 440 is stock with no mods. If anybody is running the styker 440 with amp please share your words of wisdom. thanks ya'll<can not stand it>

There's a video on youtube of a guy with a Stryker 440 pushing an Xforce Midnight Special 500 which has 4 - 1446 pills and that Stryker drove that amp great! I should drive a Xforce 4 pill the same way.

sent from my Davemade® phone

I think that would be a good match. Enough drive out of the stryker to get down when conditions are rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

45, North Florida

I run the 440 into a straight 4 pill with 2879's. Hardly creates any heat with 150 DK.

Seeing 500 peak on a radio Shack meter. Amp did 620 with same radio on the bench into a Bird peak meter on channel to,very little harmonics. -45 db

I also run the same radio into a straight 2 pill with same finals and while it works it does get hotter.

The bigger box is just loafing along with a 5 watt radio dk.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.