• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 440 driving a 4 pill hi-drive amp(x400hd)

bobster

Nov 15, 2012
Does anybody know if the stryker 440 will drive the xforce x400hd 4 pill amp descent. the stryker 440 is stock with no mods. If anybody is running the styker 440 with amp please share your words of wisdom. thanks ya'll<can not stand it>

There's a video on youtube of a guy with a Stryker 440 pushing an Xforce Midnight Special 500 which has 4 - 1446 pills and that Stryker drove that amp great! I should drive a Xforce 4 pill the same way.

sent from my Davemade® phone

I think that would be a good match. Enough drive out of the stryker to get down when conditions are rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

45, North Florida

I run the 440 into a straight 4 pill with 2879's. Hardly creates any heat with 150 DK.

Seeing 500 peak on a radio Shack meter. Amp did 620 with same radio on the bench into a Bird peak meter on channel to,very little harmonics. -45 db

I also run the same radio into a straight 2 pill with same finals and while it works it does get hotter.

The bigger box is just loafing along with a 5 watt radio dk.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned