• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 955 Redesign.

Well, I just had to watch it and it most definitely keeps the golden screwdriver from creating something horrible.

With that small pcb, you'd think they would have shortened the chassis so it could install into more places. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

uh oh, is there chinese tracking or spyware aboard?? The conspiracy guys will run with that one haha

Reactions: mijo-j and NZ8N
Being that the radio is digitally processed, I hope they include more items for audio in the menu. Maybe audio filters for tx and rx, an equalizer and compressor? There might be a swing mod variable in the secret engineering menu? Some kind of Mauldulator built in? This could be the best new radio ever.

Being that the radio is digitally processed, I hope they include more items for audio in the menu. Maybe audio filters for tx and rx, an equalizer and compressor? There might be a swing mod variable in the secret engineering menu? Some kind of Mauldulator built in? This could be the best new radio ever.
Maybe convert to 11 meter with a couple of buttons? I may have to try one when they come out.

JD

Whats up with keeping it the same size???? looks to me it could be the size of a anytone 6666.. they must have an excess of chassis and case covers

Also, I am now thinking about the Ranger and Cobra radios. How long can they possibly continue to make the circuit boards with through hole parts? Maybe there isn't a boat full of Galaxy radios sitting off the coast of California. It might already be too late.

Maybe with the new version of 955, the price on the old version will come down? Probably not, most people never think of the stuff we are talking about. My knee jerk reaction makes me want to get another old version before they disappear.

Reactions: Eldorado828
If you saw the YouTube vid on the new Stryker board.....
https://youtu.be/wD41rRTANXE
Look familiar?
This could be a problem........for my wallet!

JD
Wow the board is really close to the same as the 955. The k-po looks to be another 5555 anytone clone and the color scheme on those I think is awful.

@Shadetree Mechanic & @jdchet the new 955 I'm betting you fellas are right about them wanting more dinero!79389eb7-840a-4c05-9860-383aff278400_33334213815615.gif

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.