• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 955 (V1) will not power on

Lkaskel

Aug 4, 2017
Hi Everyone,
One the bench is a Stryker 955 version 1 and the owner complaint is that it will no longer power on. He stated that it began having issues where it would take a number of times of turning the power knob on before it would come on. I did experience this myself where it did not actually come one until about 30 minutes into troubleshooting and many times powering it on and off. I did verify power (13.8vdc) in various areas of the radio including the boards behind the power knob and switch boards. After some research I am seeing that there is a delay from the time the power knob is on and it "boots" or powers up. Are there any thoughts about how to troubleshoot the power on logic or process? The schematic is not 100% clear on connections as it shows connections like SSB POW EN, VOLC and PWRVRM as an example.

Thanks!

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.