My Stryker is back on my workbench, It seems that when the temperature goes below about 60f, it loses RX and TX.
I suspect a VCO voltage change causing an old fashoned "Out Of Lock" condition. I opened it back up and went to town with the freeze spray (When did that crap get so pricey?).
It's narrowed to the fornt left corner viewing the component side. I believe the issue is under the brass colored shield that I'm having a hard time removing. I had the other longer shield off to directly test the area too.
What's in there? I kind of doubt I'll be able to repair it unless it's real obvious. I don't have any hot air equipment for SMT stuff.
I suspect a VCO voltage change causing an old fashoned "Out Of Lock" condition. I opened it back up and went to town with the freeze spray (When did that crap get so pricey?).
It's narrowed to the fornt left corner viewing the component side. I believe the issue is under the brass colored shield that I'm having a hard time removing. I had the other longer shield off to directly test the area too.
What's in there? I kind of doubt I'll be able to repair it unless it's real obvious. I don't have any hot air equipment for SMT stuff.