1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

stryker antennas??

Discussion in 'CB Antennas' started by hotrod, Apr 26, 2018.

1. hotrod

hotrod Well-Known Member

has anyone tried the stryker antenna lineup. ya they do look-like a re labeled wilsons . but i bet there quaility is better.

2. Eldorado828

Eldorado828 Member

I've had my hands on a few of them, not Wilsons in any way all. Much better in terms of performance and probably one of of the the best choices these days but like everything else the quality is OK, not amazing but not terrible either. I can only speak from my experience with them.

hotrod likes this.
  3. 357magnum

357magnum Well-Known Member

HotRod I bought a Stryker SRA 10 a mag mount about 5 months ago the thing is built like a tank and it made a huge difference over my K40 both receive and output two local op's bought one after seeing and hearing mine . I can say enough Good things about mine , I wanted to upgrade did some research and chatted with an Op that had just got his I was sold !JMO(y):)

Shadetree Mechanic and hotrod like this.
  4. hotrod

hotrod Well-Known Member

357 is yours the trucker version or not

5. 357magnum

357magnum Well-Known Member