• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

STRYKER EXPERT NEEDED

Cold Beer said:
Nobody helped maybe, because most people cant stand noise toys.

Grow up.

They annoy the heck out of me.

I like noise toys :LOL: They amuse me. My ole lady tells me i annoy her from time to time , but I just think some folks are just easily annoyed. That must be really annoying to be annoyed by others huh ? Sometimes I feel if IM annoyed by something ,that something tends to have the power over me ,and I don't care for that much :? Almost as if I lost before I ever got started. :( I suppose if people pissed me off ,I'd then be annoyed , but what was it that they pissed me off about in the first place ? Well .....whatever it was ? it better had been good enough to cause me to be pissed off in the first place , I surely hate to give the power a way over stupid $hit like a noise toy in somebody else's radio . It's all good Cold Beer .......now there's food for thought ! I know of a few drunks that can be pretty annoying from time to time , but then again ,there drunk !! what would then be my excuse for allowing them to annoy me ? My bad ! :( I made a toy box Cold Beer , right now it has 9 toys in it and 2 recorders (so I can really be annoying) but really IM just having fun on your's and others time , some laugh , some say nothing , and some comment , and some get really pissed off (I suppose they would be the annoyed ones) oh yeah , I also have one of those TRB-1 Turbo Echo goodies in the radio , talk about annoying why don't you !! but it's really just set for a nice touch of echo, but boy can that thing make a whole hell of a lot of noise if need be. :( Well Cold Beer , I suppose I can be annoying , but for the most part , IM just having fun every now and then. Don't be annoyed Cold Beer , it just ain't worth it. Peace and Happy Holidays to you.............and for God's sakes ! I hope I didn't annoy you. :)

Strykerradio said:
Hello,

Please refresh my memory regarding what other information was needed for your project.

Thank you

Read this thread from the beginning?
WOW! :shock:

JustinDePolis said:
You want someone to help you but you're full of hillbilly type arrogant attitude.

I'm offended by that remark. Please don't lump him in there with us fine hillbillies, we have standards (low as they may be). Maybe use redneck in the future- they won't be offended by it so long as you type it fast because they read real slow.

W1R3T4P said:
I want to put a key up toy in this Stryker.

I want to feed the audio from the toy after the echo board.

Where is a good spot to find 12v to hook the toy to?
(The power on/off switch) is very hard to get at with an iron.
Hooking it to the power jack usually picks up alternator noise.

Get 12 v from the foil side of board, front left corner. far left trace at corner is straight from jack, one beside it is switched. Tie audio from toy to the collector of TR32 (Q32) through a resistor of at least 33k ohms or more.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.