• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

STUBORN RADIO KNOBS ?????

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
Might sound dumb to some , but every now and then I come across radios with very hard to get off knobs , this is when a fine screw driver won't even help loosen them , any ideas out there ? :oops:

Thanks guys , good ideas for sure , I used a little fishing reel oil on them , didn't take but a few minutes to get them off , I thought some a-hole glued them on there for a while , IM just glad that wasn't the case. Thanks for your times. SK

Switch Kit said:
Thanks guys , good ideas for sure , I used a little fishing reel oil on them , didn't take but a few minutes to get them off , I thought some a-hole glued them on there for a while , IM just glad that wasn't the case. Thanks for your times. SK
Another good use for fish oil.
I take it everyday to lower my cholestrol.

I was digging through my dads old stuff and found a neat little oil dispenser from the 1970/80's called "Omega one drop Instrument Oil" 1/2 oz No.701 with a 2-3 inch needle at the end. It is 3/4 full is this for signal meters??

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.