• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stupid things seen or heard at a CB shop

Are you kidding me?

This site IS the CB Shop Coffee House during the day...

But after 5PM every Day...it turns into something rivaling CHEERS!

The problem with CB Shops...

Once your in...
You can never leave...

You got me with the Kirste Alley!!!! Wowzers!!!

CB shops know how to recommend equipment good for you.

View attachment 39307 View attachment 39308

That’s what my wife sees when she looks at my radio. LOL

You got me with the Kirste Alley!!!! Wowzers!!!

That’s what my wife sees when she looks at my radio. LOL

A consequence of Hollywood. Allowing a TV in one’s house prevents it from being a home (it’s purpose; on or off with content irrelevant). No man a man. Much less either husband or father. Slave-housing on a thirty-year note.

What marriage creates is a sacred space. Persisting outward societal forms protect it. What’s created within home is more than her desire to see that all are warm, dry and well-fed. They are well-clothed also. The world within is how to understand the symbolic nature of the world without. Thus, education: How as a family or individual one enters and exits these other realities.

Citizens Band is one’s participation in forum (Of types possible). His responsibility, as he answers for all others in the family. A single step from physical presence.

No one may correct or hinder my wife or children — attempt to usurp my place — except that they now may expect swift retribution.

A gentleman tolerates no lies. As he himself is agent of his families welfare — and as an American he is the state — there is no sanctioned power greater. Except that he and his fellows agree on the few laws necessary, his actions aren’t proscribed, but by God alone.

(Think that some granite pave-stones dropped in your driveway? Consider what future you don’t want, and understand again the power of the tool).

Women’s foolishness, is just that.

Man, after reading some posts in this thread I am SOOOO glad I never had to deal with "techs" like that. Dealing with the dolts at Radio Shack is bad enough but at least I can have fun with them as the manager knows me and he knows what I know versus what his employees do not. (y)
they might be able to screw in a light bulb

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated