• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stupid things seen or heard at a CB shop

OK Guys I cleaned up the pictures...Do you really need that to make your point?
Geez, guys come on your better than that!
All the Best
Gary
I apologize but ive made fair warning that i have broken and missing filters and am prone to using foul language and posting questionable pics/memes. I do try to keep from being bad but sometimes I drift a little. Im ok with the occasional wrist slap.
Your reason for edit made me laugh. Im glad you found the pic funny but inappropriate it was.
I fully blame Rwb he drew me in with his pic, he made me do it, i didn't really wanna :ROFLMAO:

Tokin: I am not immune to such things either, but I "try" and tame it down on a "permanent" post.
I have been known to get a little loose on the chat page...but once again, it also has a delete function I can use to remove said items when I look back later and see it may not be appropriate for all users here!:whistle::rolleyes:
This forum for the most part "tries" to stay "on-target" with Radio information and discussion.
When one "drifts" out of that realm. That's when .... happens:ROFLMAO:
All the Best
Gary

PS: I also have been told to "refrain" from said harsh language plus what may be demeaning or construed as an attack, so don't feel like your singled out!:cool:

Stupidest thing I have heard from a CB shop...tap tap tap pay attention.

That should be the first clue someone is trying to con you out of your cash.

Reactions: Rwb
Stupidest thing I have heard from a CB shop...tap tap tap pay attention.

That should be the first clue someone is trying to con you out of your cash.
watched a guy messin with a radio in a big fancy shop,was tappin everwhere then POP SNAP CRACKLE. He turned to owner n said your radio is shot.guy got mad n said why you open it up? Only here to get a new mic wired up correct. I walked out
I figured fists might be flyin so i split

Reactions: Slowmover
Look at that driver in the ryder truck.
I see .first time to drop dollys to slide rear axles.
ATTA BOY RYDER WHEEL HOLDER. Wow he bent em back where he cant turn.
Good job boss be proud of him
TEN DASH FOUR

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.