• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Suggestion: a forum titled "General Electronics Discussion"

Used in many states now as form of "Posted" ......" No Trespassing ".

When first incorporated in '97, a "Posted" sign was required with the paint markings of vert line or lines at least 1 inch wide by 8 inches long. Now just purple paint.

Relative to that by markings of purple paint accompanied by "Castle Law" it is sufficient to shoot.

Look up Purple Paint Laws.....think NC is one of them.

I gotcha...yes, NC is. I thought it was in some way related to the hurricane.

Very uncommon to see in this area.

Reactions: CB590
I gotcha...yes, NC is. I thought it was in some way related to the hurricane.

Very uncommon to see in this area.
It seems to be fading in popularity. Tacky as hell. Can find some places down here they paint whole tree trucks 5 feet tall

Reactions: 2NC995
Lots of purple paint on trees here. Better than a posted sign if the ne'er-do-wells are familiar with the color purple...no pun intended. :sneaky:

I always liked the idea...and am surprised it's not more common.

States with complex laws about posting make prosecuting trespass almost impossible.

Signs this big, this high, on a backer board, with this verbiage, this far apart, and if one comes down you're out of luck.

Reactions: S&W357

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.