1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: a forum titled "General Electronics Discussion"

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Info' started by loosecannon, May 3, 2019.

1. 2NC995

2NC995 DAN

I gotcha...yes, NC is. I thought it was in some way related to the hurricane.

Very uncommon to see in this area.

CB590 likes this.

2. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 WDX-1030 / U812 South Texas

It seems to be fading in popularity. Tacky as hell. Can find some places down here they paint whole tree trucks 5 feet tall

2NC995 likes this.
  3. S&W357

S&W357 WDX-556 / 2NC357 Supporting Member

Lots of purple paint on trees here. Better than a posted sign if the ne'er-do-wells are familiar with the color purple...no pun intended. :sneaky:

2NC995 likes this.
  4. 2NC995

2NC995 DAN

I always liked the idea...and am surprised it's not more common.

States with complex laws about posting make prosecuting trespass almost impossible.

Signs this big, this high, on a backer board, with this verbiage, this far apart, and if one comes down you're out of luck.

S&W357 likes this.