1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: a forum titled "General Electronics Discussion"

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Info' started by loosecannon, May 3, 2019.

1. loosecannon

loosecannon Sr. Member

This is for the mods and forum admin.

I would like to suggest adding a forum for electronics discussion that is more general in nature than discussions on CB or HAM specific electronics.

i feel like this would be a great place for learning about electronics and not just, "cut this diode for more modulation" type questions and answers.

we have some great techs and gurus here on the forum and i think this would be something fun for them to contribute to without entering into the arguments that seem to follow hobby specific electronics discussions.

My suggestion for where to put this forum would be all on its own right in between the ham and CB sections.

what do you guys think?
    LC

TheRATT, RT431, kopcicle and 6 others like this.