• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Super Wack Pack II

i'm not fan of radioactive , but why bring his wife into it by linking to her facebook page ??????

LMBFA0 @ Alana Johnsons coment
"Looks like he got super whack packed in prison!"

Michael-T-Kersnowski_mugshot.400x800.jpg

i wonder how he got the kidnapping charge ?

michael kersnowski

i'm not fan of radioactive , but why bring his wife into it by linking to her facebook page ??????
I was just trying to provide info for pure entertainment only. All info posted was accurate. I'm sure there are some people who got screwed by this guy that would love to get back at him in one way or another.

When I first got back into "radio" after a 13 year hiatus...
I seen his ad on the web and gave a call, got a answer machine and left message... 2 days later had a word with the guy, what a arrogant phuck he is..
Asked if he had a certian radio I was looking for at the time and he said what would you want one of those for.. CUZ I was looking for one sheesh.

He started explaining about his 2970 with the superwackjackpak he advertises and how it is the best :LOL: Then I asked well can I have address to the shop and he said NO ! no one comes here you send me the $$$ and I will send you a radio in about 3 weeks(postal M/O), I asked OH are you that bizzy and he stated no it takes that long to make sure it is right YEH RIGHT..

At the end of the conversation he stated you would either like me or hate me for what I have had to say.....

I never sent that wackjack any $$$ and glad I did not

yep

i got banned from that forum. for telling the truth
about radioactive rofl. like i care. i think him and bozo are butt buddy's

Bozo actually called me on my cell phone to try to get me to retract what I said about GI Joes, I guess I should have talked nice but I did not, I think I called him an asshole or something like that:oops:

I have no idea and why did he call me?? Have no clue about that either, but it did happen and right after I said something that he didn't want to hear I got the BOOT from CBRT

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.