• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Superstar JA 10 meter mobile info

350GA

Oct 14, 2018
Good morning everyone. Does anyone happen to have any mod info for the Superstar JA? Like the fine clarifier unlock mod or any other mods? The SSB side is fantastic. 45w PEP with crystal clear audio. The AM side could use some help big time though. It sucks bad.

I've tried the fine clarifier unlock mods in the Secret CB books with no success. I know the board is kind of similar to the President Jackson, but there are some differences here and there.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Yeah, I know the coarse is unlocked, but I'd like to unlock the fine clarifier also, to make lining up with other people a bit less touchy. I've done the fine unlock on several Galaxy radios with great results. I just can't get the various Jackson fine unlock mods to work on this radio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.