• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Swap Section Editing

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
I tried to edit the title of a swap post today. I swore I was able to do it the other day, but not positive. Anyways, there is an option to edit the title, as well as the body. I tried to edit it, but when I clicked the save settings button nothing changed. No big deal, just thought it might be a glitch.

Strange....????

When I either copy n' paste a title with all capitals or type it, the forum changes it back to lowercase, but the first letter of each word stays capitalized.

That's why it didn't let me edit my earlier post.

Strange....????

When I either copy n' paste a title with all capitals or type it, the forum changes it back to lowercase, but the first letter of each word stays capitalized.

That's why it didn't let me edit my earlier post.

HMMMMMM....I WONDER IF IT WILL ALLOW ME TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS.

On edit: Apparently it will let me do it at least. I was wondering if it had anything to do with automatically not allowing someone to type in all capitals as it is VERY hard to read. I thought it may be a forum default. At least for me I can but not sure about regular members.

HMMMMMM....I WONDER IF IT WILL ALLOW ME TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS.

On edit: Apparently it will let me do it at least. I was wondering if it had anything to do with automatically not allowing someone to type in all capitals as it is VERY hard to read. I thought it may be a forum default. At least for me I can but not sure about regular members.

I'd be curious if it will let you type all caps in the title?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.