• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Swine Flu News Update

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” JFK

LC

Never a truer word spoken,statements like that show just how smart John F Kennedy really was and why the seedier side of your government had him killed to silence him.Educated people are their biggest fear,danger and enemies,because they will be the ones too stop the psychopaths dream of their new world order.

You've all seen Google maps, right?

Imagine if you could look at sattelite images and see each case, how would that be?

The following Google map gives you a bubble, depending on Zoom, for all of the cases in the region, either for the USA, for the State, for the county, city, or medical center.

Feel free to zoom in on your part of the world.

FluTracker - H1N1 Swine Flu and Influenza Outbreak Tracking from Rhiza Labs

Last edited:
Never a truer word spoken,statements like that show just how smart John F Kennedy really was and why the seedier side of your government had him killed to silence him.Educated people are their biggest fear,danger and enemies,because they will be the ones too stop the psychopaths dream of their new world order.

For a ham hatin' SOB, you are OK.

Just remember, the NWO has it's base in your country.

Big phama has immunity from civil and criminal liability concerning the H1N1 vaccine.

If it's good, why the need for immunity?

I got the H1N1 Flu Shot today as one of the guine pigs.... I have to go back in a month to get the other part of it... Damn it burnt more than any other vac I have had

Did you look at the vids and links I provided?

For a ham hatin' SOB, you are OK.

Just remember, the NWO has it's base in your country.

Lol,I'm well aware where the nwo has its base nowadays,and it ain't my country,my country is the Peoples Republic of Scotland,or will be as soon as we dump those warmongers south of our border and get out of the hellhole United Kingdom.

Ever noticed how every country/entity with united in the name are the most ununited places on eath? i do love irony,pmsl.

But I think if you trace the base of the nwo back further in time you'll find the statement,ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME TAKES YOU TO SOURCE.look at all those masonic symbols around you,they most probably have their roots in my country but they would have been brought here by the knights templar,christian soldiers endorsed by rome.They most likely came here when fleeing persecution in france as my country and france have very strong links (The Auld Alliance) and a common enemy.Guess who,pmsl.The same people who claim to have started freemasonary and now manipulate it to achieve their nwo and unleash the evil they have always done.The English nobility.

I may be a sob,but I ain't no ham hater 74IN,Most of my friends are hams,what I hate is bullshit merchants who think they are better than others,sadly the ham community seems to draw an above average number of these egotistical morons because they think it betters them and makes it look like i don't like hams,I have genuine respect for all those hams that actually have a clue what the f@ck they are talking about as I can learn from them,I can learn nothing from bullshitters be they hams,cb'ers or politicians.

But i think its cool you think i'm ok,lol.(y)(y)

Lifeguard 17,I feel for you brother,your halfway to being doomed man,evil burns,have you never seen the exorcist? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
spam.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.