• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

T/S 350 HD

HITEK-REDNEK

HITEK-REDNEK
Nov 21, 2010
Columbus,Oh.
Hello yall,
I again have come across some goodies and what is left over that I dont want is up for sale.
A texas star 350 hd it was a variable but someone has taken the knob out and made it a two stage (low and high). The rec amp does work but the bulb is blown I,m assuming.
It is in great shape functionaly and ok shape cosmeticly.
The cost of this is $170.00 shipped and insured via usps flat rate O.B.O I do take paypal as a gift or you add 3% to the $170.00.

Attachments

• IMAG0418.jpg
    IMAG0418.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 8

Paypal as a gift??? cmon! a buyer would have no recourse if someone sent them a rock instead of what hey were buying.

He said as gift or YOU PAY THE THREE PERCENT for paypal. thats easy enough.

Moviking, thanks for the kind words I appreciate you.

Blaine, thank you for stating the obvious.

851-Idaho, just look at my itrader I don't rip folks off.

9C1Driver, it is a little beat up but not real bad if you would like I will post pics of the inside,if it has screws & not rivets let me know.

I know I did read about the 3% I just don't see the point in offering the alternative. I'm glad someone spoke up about this guys credibility. Not trying to single anyone out, was jus sayin. at least he's not out here trying to sell a "superwhackpack"......lol

I dont think you see the point here 850. Paypal has an option called "Send money as: Gift" Dont see where REDNECK mentioned Whackpacked in his post.

If you got issues with the guy, I suggest you create another thread to settle it. Sales Forum clearly states:

Inappropriate Behavior
• DO NOT Make Inappropriate or Offensive Posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, slander or deliberate insults/name-calling, or other negative remarks about WorldWideDX, its moderators and administrators, or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS

no I see the point, but if someone sends money for goods as a gift then they have no recourse if there is an issue. I was making a joke with the superwhackpacked comment. The coment I posted was directed at the idea of sending payent as a gift not at any member admin or the forum in general so I don't think I overstepped any boundrys here. Hopefully we are all clear now and people can quit {Cry_river}

850-Idaho,
No I did not take it personal, the reason I offer OR YOU PAY THE 3% is if someone doesn't feel comfortable with sending the $ as a gift so there would be recourse if need be. Your comment could be taken in a negative way by some members.
As for me I come across stuff daily some I keep some and I sell some. If I sell I check it out as best as I can and sell it on appearance,function and demand if no one wants it then it will set on the shelf till when ever I don't care if it sells today or next year.

no I see the point, but if someone sends money for goods as a gift then they have no recourse if there is an issue. I was making a joke with the superwhackpacked comment. The coment I posted was directed at the idea of sending payent as a gift not at any member admin or the forum in general so I don't think I overstepped any boundrys here. Hopefully we are all clear now and people can quit {Cry_river}

OK my bad. Sorry man..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated