• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

T/S 350 HD

Moviking, thanks for the kind words I appreciate you.

Blaine, thank you for stating the obvious.

851-Idaho, just look at my itrader I don't rip folks off.

9C1Driver, it is a little beat up but not real bad if you would like I will post pics of the inside,if it has screws & not rivets let me know.

Thanks for the reply, the question was from a local who is not a member. He has since decided to wait.

If looks are an issue you can get faceplate stickers for $10. IMO something doesn't have to look good to walk the dog.

Yes it is fully functional.Meter/light works, power light works,and dial a watt light works rec amp works but the bulb is blown I think.

As far as watts I don't never post what any of my boxes do,because meters vary so much, I say a number then it may be different from the persons meter that buys it then it causes drama. I would rather not do that.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated