• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Teaberry 40 Channel AM/SSB CB Transceiver

itsonlysir

Feb 5, 2009
hay guys , just wanted to ask about this radio , it is in the tradeing post near me for 30 bucks ,,, i know that is not alot of money , but still wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with this radio ,?? i am useing a mobil 29 ltd classic for a base station at the moment ,,, witch do yall think will be better for me ?

Description: This nice CB transceiver unit has it all: AM and SSB (USB-LSB), 40 Channels, Meters with calibration control, RF Gain, Clarifier. This unit can be either powered by DC 12V or 117V AC. It also can be used as a PA amplifier and provides an extra dedicated jack for a PA speaker. It is perfect for your truck, boat, or home. It appears to be made by UNIDEN and marketed under the "TEABERRY" name. (The PC Board and main IC carries UNIDEN Logo).

Features: FRONT: Speaker, "SWR Cal", SWR Meter, Power/Signal Meter, Channel selector with numeric LED display, Mic In Jack ( Round 4 Pin Connector + shield), Controls: Volume, Squelch, RF-Gain, Clarifier, , Selector: AM, USB, LSB; Switches: CB/PA, NB/OFF, CAL/SWR. LED's for RX and TX
REAR: 2 3.5 mm jacks: PA Speaker, Ext. Speaker; Antenna Jack; DC Power 13.8V DC (-, NC, +); Fuse "3A"; Power Jack: "AC 117 V 100W IN"

The radio is indeed made by Uniden, Depending which model it is, it would be either an 858 chassis, or 8719 chassis radio. Both decent radios. If its in good shape I'd grab it, 30 bux is a decent deal for a decent radio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.