• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

** Teaberry Stalker Xx - Lescomm Board Help Please **

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
Hello - My tech has installed Lescomm boards before many times but not this newer board which I will list here. He's extremely compitent though and a great tech with over 35 years experience. But here is his issue!
The channel selector after he's installed the LC6404 with the FC347 isn't turning channels !!!!!!!!! That Les
is only offering email support now I'm just trying to do my homework now before my next appointment with
Chris my tech which is a week away. So I'm trying to avoid a wasted trip basically and get the info he needs to
further this project of getting me the extra channels and blue frequency counter put in place of the clock on my
Teaberry Stalker 20. Also I do NOT want my tone control used for that setup so hope the channel 9 squelch can be used instead as I tend to use my tone control overall ! But this channel selector not working has him stumped and we're at a stand still but when I go see him on August 26th I'll have all 6-7 hours with him but just need to aquire the needed info ASAP so not to push this to the last minute as I don't know how that will go, could be a wasted time factor working with not enough info..... So again here is what he's installing on my Stalker XX :

LC6404 , Blue 3-digit channel readout
FC347 Blue counter set up for 7.8MHz I.F.

I hope some folks have experienced this situation before and or some techs respond to this for me as I'm really needing some serious HELP on this mod PLEASE - SOS

Thanks in advance, Jimbo

Well update folks, as my Teaberry Stalker 20 finally got done or close anyways as I guess I am okay with not getting the right crystal apparently and my channel selector is off by one channel but I'm sure Lester will send me a correct one and so that can be taken care of easy enough I suppose. But the BLUE led's and all plus the span of channels and the readout is all cool... Although for some reason this radio was being
stuborn for the most part with lil stuff going wrong along the way making it a real
bitch lol. My tech ended up putting in another S/RF meter right before I left and they
don't match but I'm okay with that for the most part. I will upload a few pics lil later.
Thanks for any support out there, Jim

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.