• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Technicians Not Understanding Their Privileges?

rfoverlord said:
AudioShockwav said:
There have been a lot of up-grades, and there is going to be a learning curve.....give the new guys a break, and it will be ok.
Remember when you were a novice?
If you run across a new op working out of his part of the band, let him/her know whats up. Be nice, welcome them to the hobby. It is funny the posts I see about op`s and how they don`t know what they are doing.....If everyone that complained would put forth the same amount of effort to help the new guy get up to speed, it would not be a issue.

Jeff

this is true, the unfortunate thing is when you do tell some, not all, they want to argue "hey i know the rules, i don't need you telling me what to do!" So for the most part I worry about what i'm doing and not the other guy unless it affects me.

Thats' only half of it. The other half is the OF's bitching and hollering at the "idiots" on the air instead of politely informing them of what they did/are doing wrong. :roll:

QRN said:
rfoverlord said:
AudioShockwav said:
There have been a lot of up-grades, and there is going to be a learning curve.....give the new guys a break, and it will be ok.
Remember when you were a novice?
If you run across a new op working out of his part of the band, let him/her know whats up. Be nice, welcome them to the hobby. It is funny the posts I see about op`s and how they don`t know what they are doing.....If everyone that complained would put forth the same amount of effort to help the new guy get up to speed, it would not be a issue.

Jeff

this is true, the unfortunate thing is when you do tell some, not all, they want to argue "hey i know the rules, i don't need you telling me what to do!" So for the most part I worry about what i'm doing and not the other guy unless it affects me.

Thats' only half of it. The other half is the OF's bitching and hollering at the "idiots" on the air instead of politely informing them of what they did/are doing wrong. :roll:

:D :D TRUE DAAT!!!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.