• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ted Nugent, Fake?

I live near Ted here in SC MI. I have heard the story many times how he escaped the draft....I have seen him in concert once....it was a new yrs concert at Wings stadium in Kazoo 1978 I think.....also seen him many time on the road...hard to miss in his zebra stripped bronco.....passed him on MI. ave just outside of Jackson....we both threw our arms out the window and waved.....back in the 70s I had long hair down to my ass....I got mistaken for him a few time out to Swains lake just outside of Concord.....a lot of people like him and a lot of people dislike him.....as a musician I respect his work.

Does he still have the 102" whip on the Bronco???

Does he still have the 102" whip on the Bronco???

I do not remember to tell you the truth.....I was looking at Ted....I guess Ted lives in Texas now....but I heard his son still lives there and drives the bronco.
Back in the 70s he ran his bronco into a ditch and my sister worked at the hospital dispatch and she talked to him for a while and he invited her to a party out to his house.....my sis and her friend went....said it was a pretty good party. :)

lol

my friend got out of the draft.
he shot himself in the foot so he did not have to go.
i was to young for Vietnam. but i did go play in the desert for 2 years.
honorable discharge.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.