• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Telestar Super magnum

The amp has 3 4cx350FJ tubes. I figured which one is the filament transformer, luckily it has voltage labeled on it. The smallest one on the left side, the middle one appears to be the correct one. Going to try a couple of things. Has 24Vdc is what the coils on relays are, but I have 28VAC going to relays. The PCB has half the stuff ripped off it. Thinking of installing bridge rectifier then run it thru regulator to get 24V. The keying circuit someone installed in there, man it was a mess. Just gotta see what they uses CT for on relat before I go changing stuff around.

I have a schematic, shoot me an email address and I'll sent it over, even has a complete parts list also. You working on this for somebody? Let me know what you get outta that one, I have one but it uses 250f's instead, I put some 350's in but the power fell off, I'm thinking the screen is low, the schematic call for 400v, but I'm only showing about 310, which is probably why it does better with the 250's.

Ahhh shit.... I just re-read your post and realized you said "3" tubes... I have the 2 tube schematic... Oh well, if it'll still help I'll send it to you, sorry I didn't catch that first...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated