• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Testing US police MUST SEE!

The skin tone is all wrong. I wonder what 5-0 would do if you had this guy face down at gunpoint when they arrived.

You can have lily white skin and blond hair with blue eyes and follow the teachings of Islam. It is a religion and not a race. Granted I understand what you mean however you cannot be sure based on skin tone alone.

Yea, there have been quite a few Americans who changed to Islam and then tried to kill Americans here in the US. The news just says one or two words about it and then you hear no more. Not like the news beats a dead horse when it is an American doing some thing to them. Oh, and Obama down plays when it happens and says not to jump to conclusions.

You can have lily white skin and blond hair with blue eyes and follow the teachings of Islam. It is a religion and not a race. Granted I understand what you mean however you cannot be sure based on skin tone alone.

Yes. I have olive whitesh skinning half Armenian ( lighter skin than my full armo friends). Seriously tho who judges a person by there skin color ??? Fyi not all Islamist are terrorist, I have Asian, African American, Indian friends who believe in the Islam ways....(y)

★ Sent from my Droid★

We have become a culture of litigants ....you can sue someone of "hurting your feelings"...no one wants to get involved , no one even knows the law anymore ...when the federal government refuses to enforce immigration laws ( which is one of the few Constitutionally required duties ) and local sheriffs and police try , it is local law enforcement that are tried as criminal.
What would have happened if a civilian (with a legal carry permit) had shot the actor?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.