• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Testing US police MUST SEE!

Yea, there have been quite a few Americans who changed to Islam and then tried to kill Americans here in the US. The news just says one or two words about it and then you hear no more. Not like the news beats a dead horse when it is an American doing some thing to them. Oh, and Obama down plays when it happens and says not to jump to conclusions.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but, Obama has and will send his "greetings" via a hellfire missle, just when a terrorist thinks it's safe to peep through his venetian blinds, a cold finality that had been missing for years.

3's

Since I live in Absurdistan ( maryland ) and we are not allowed the rights and freedoms enjoyed by other Americans , I would like to offer up a pint of stout to anyone who removes a nut pointing a RPG ( real or not ).

I am proud of how every day Joe's handled this.

I'm from So.Cal. and I guess this was in Arizona. I know from 40 something years in Cal that something like what this idiot did does not mean we as a nation would let some "terrorists" get away with this but you get to see a lot of crazies constantly and I do mean constantly out West walking around and every time you get gas or cigarettes or stop at the 7/11 getting hit up with "sir can you spare some change etc" having to lock and alarm your vehicle at the convenience store even though you are parked right in front of the front doors where the cashier is and then having to run the Gauntlet of pan handling again back to your car that this by no means was something way different. Between the homeless nuts and the teen agers this was summed up for what it was a crazy prank. Now if he would have been holding a rifle or even a toy rifle with the bright orange barrel plug removed this would have gone down much differently. It looked like Halloween for God's sake. He still was very lucky because I can tell you there are some raging lunatics behind the wheel also. I really hope they stick it to these idiots with felony terrorist threats like the police throw them at married people and neighbor disputes. Arizona I hear from friends who live there and I once lived there also that they give out weapons permits much easier than other states do.This stunt does not make me feel scared I am actually surprised and glad that there was so many people who used such good judgement!

Last edited:
I'm from So.Cal. and I guess this was in Arizona. I know from 40 something years in Cal that something like what this idiot did does not mean we as a nation would let some "terrorists" get away with this but you get to see a lot of crazies constantly and I do mean constantly out West walking around and every time you get gas or cigarettes or stop at the 7/11 getting hit up with "sir can you spare some change etc" having to lock and alarm your vehicle at the convenience store even though you are parked right in front of the front doors where the cashier is and then having to run the Gauntlet of pan handling again back to your car that this by no means was something way different. Between the homeless nuts and the teen agers this was summed up for what it was a crazy prank. Now if he would have been holding a rifle or even a toy rifle with the bright orange barrel plug removed this would have gone down much differently. It looked like Halloween for God's sake. He still was very lucky because I can tell you there are some raging lunatics behind the wheel also. I really hope they stick it to these idiots with felony terrorist threats like the police throw them at married people and neighbor disputes. Arizona I hear from friends who live there and I once lived there also that they give out weapons permits much easier than other states do.This stunt does not make me feel scared I am actually surprised and glad that there was so many people who used such good judgement!

I thought only my area had the gauntlet of pan handelers and bums at circle k, 7-11 etc etc
That's why I have a special surprise in my vehicle waiting for its moment of truth ;

★ Sent from my Droid★

I have to agree. The police response was as it was probably because the call came in as "There are a couple idiots running in and out of traffic filming a movie or something down on the corner of ......" :laugh:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.