• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TEXAS STAR 1600

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
I have a Texas Star 1600 (Sweet Sixteen) with fan kit cover and remote head with original box hooked up to test it when it was purchased and 20- 25 in gave about 600-700 oiut now this amp will take 100 watts drive and I know people that have ran more in but 100 watts drive will give you more power than the average guy would know what to do with. $650.00 shipped to USA only.

I also have a RCI 2970 I sell to the person who buys the amplifier its the orange face 2970 and the radio has a switch under the frontside that allows you to turn off the internal amplifier and run off the standard radio finals. This radio does not have bracket or knobs thats the way I got it a few years back its a standard bracket and knobs. Im sure the radio needs an allignment or tune up atleast thats what I would do with it before running it. Its been sitting in the closet here. The radio is not mint and has scratches but all lights work along with all functions and display is fine aswell. I will sell this to the person that buys the amplifier if they want it for $225.00 shipped these items were to be used as a Ham project that never took off I figured I would just sell them and find new or different toys or another HF amplifier.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.