• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Texas star

Glad you got help with your issue unfortunately I can't seem to get anyone to reply to my post I am guessing I must have do something to make everyone mad. All I wanted was some help oh how to give my Galaxy 66 variable talkback

Sorry to hear.. I did that to my cobra 29 and if I remember correctly on it I soldered one leg of a 60 ohm resistor on my pa terminal and the other to external speaker terminal. I didn’t have the variable added, but I think you could add a potentiometer between that connection or use an existing one ,if you have one that u don’t use on your radio. I think they recommend a 100 ohm, but to me I didn’t think a 100 ohm was loud enough , so I went with a 60. You probably could purchase a a variable knob online and put it in somewhere that u have some room for it and solder it between your ext speaker and and pa. Hope that is some help

Reactions: Tokin

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.