• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Thanks To Barkett Electronics...

Hello All: Yeah Barkett Electronics is a good guy, very knowledge and a big help. He has helped me finding some semi rare parts for my Tram 201. A good man. See his web site at:

http://stores.goldeneagleradios.com/

HMO said: Proudly Banned from QRZ.com.....perfect!

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert

I’ve had several recent dealings with Barkett Electronics and they have all been excellent. Shipping is very fast and they are definitely knowledge

They are a great source I restore many different types of radios for customers and Barkett has made the process a pleasure at times. PARTS that are hard to come by. I have many thousands invested in parts but there is always something I don't have it is Murphy's Law.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
My avatar pic is a set of meters I bought from Barkett's.

They cross shipped me replacements on my say-so that the busted meters arrived that way (they did). The replacements arrived in pristine condition and now adorn a Cobra 139 XLR.

So, yeah, I'll do business with them again. Soon as I find an excuse.

I just sent them the transmitter for my Golden Eagle MK IVA so I hope they do their magic on it.I think it won't be a major issue since it transmits with low output on AM & Zero output on SSB where I would never use it but I want it working there anyway.It is my main go to CB Base so I can't have it not singing like it is supposed to be.She is far to pretty to just sit & not be singing pretty.Looking forward to her return flight & they said they are not backed up at all right now so it should be a quick trip to Alabama back to Florida.

SIX-SHOOTER

Reactions: Woody-202
I just sent them the transmitter for my Golden Eagle MK IVA so I hope they do their magic on it.I think it won't be a major issue since it transmits with low output on AM & Zero output on SSB where I would never use it but I want it working there anyway.It is my main go to CB Base so I can't have it not singing like it is supposed to be.She is far to pretty to just sit & not be singing pretty.Looking forward to her return flight & they said they are not backed up at all right now so it should be a quick trip to Alabama back to Florida.

SIX-SHOOTER

Well they said my MK IVA transmitter would cost more to repair than it's worth.So I am looking for a MK IVA transmitter.Anyone know where I might locate on that is NOT a basket case? Thanks much & God bless.

SIX-SHOOTER

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.