• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

that light WAS green when I went thru it!

hookedon6

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Jun 21, 2008
"Officer the light was GREEN not pink!"

If your brain works normally this is neat. This is another example of an amazing illusion! The last sentence is so true.

If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, the dots will remain only one color, pink.

dots.gif

However if you stare at the black '+' in the center, the moving dot turns to green. Now concentrate on the black '+' in the center of the picture. After a short period all the pink dots will slowly disappear and you will see only a single green dot rotating.

It's amazing how our brain works. There is no green dot, and the pink ones don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see.

The pink dotes will all disappear if you really apply concentration to + focus point.

Reactions: 7 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated