• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The “post what’cha want” thread

TheRealPorkchop

Certified Sith Pimp
Aug 25, 2015
NC
Nomad has a thread that’s titled Lazarus Rises and I was instantly reminded of “Lazarus Rising”, an episode from Supernatural.

Being a huge Supernatural and Dean fan, I start to thread bomb my friend but decided not to. So here’s a thread to post what I started to post. Maybe this thread can be a dump for smartass comments and off-topic responses in what will most likely be a weak attempt to stop thread hijacking. The first step is admitting you have a problem, haha.

So... he posted Lazarus Rises and I thought about this :

26E87F62-44FB-4F05-AB4A-6E32EA4A88A1.gif

Very cool episode. Dean is dragged out of hell and doesn’t know who did it, why or how. He thinks Sammy did it (his brother) by making a deal with a crossroads demon but later finds out he didn’t.

Too bad those crossroads demons don’t really exist, I’d be digging a small hole at that crossroads and burying a box myself. God knows I’ve tried for years to barter my soul for special things, don’t think I really have one but if I do, I'm still stuck with the thing.

I’m probably the only fanboy here for this show but if not, spoiler alert if you’ve not seen the episode, Castiel is the one who drags him out. Sadly, the next season is the last... all good things come to an end. And every dog has his day...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated