• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Batman 2022

secret squirrel

Lustrous Potentate
Oct 5, 2008
Washington, PA
Finally, got to see the Batman movie that just came out this year. I remember reading the Batman Year One and the previews said the movie was to be written in the Year One style. I expected the dark overtones. I used to collect comic books.A comic book store, Second City Comics openedwhen I was in middle school on South Main Street, it was a place to hang out at the time.
Back on subject- this is how I felt after watching this movie. I will put it in terms everyone can relate too. You gentlemen remember back in high school how you felt when you finally got a date with the girl that made you work at it to get a date, or that girl wanted to play games when you would ask her out on a date. So now, you are finally at the moment when her bra and the panties are on the floor of your (insert car and model here) that you washed and Armor Alled today and finally get an an eyeful of what has been occupying most of your thoughts recently and the thought that comes to mind is “Please put your clothes back on. Damn, I can not believe I wanted her” I had to share this thought. Does anyone else have an opinion on this movie?

Reactions: G-Golly Wally

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.