• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The coming National ID card

Here is an interesting quote from the VP of the maker of the chip-

``The line in the sand that we draw is that the use of the VeriChip would always be voluntarily,'' said Keith Bolton, chief technology officer and a vice president at Applied Digital. ``We would never provide it to a company that intended to coerce people to use it.''
[/quote]

The US government isn't a company.

Bingo. That is the comment brought up about the quote on the page from which it was taken.. That's why the quote seemed interesting to me.

Since Sen. Biden brought this up in a public forum before a Supreme Court nominee. It would be the perfect time to write or call our Sen. and Congressmen and point to the qoute of Biden as a law making official and voice your opinion to them about the possible implementation of this law as revealed by Sen Biden publically.

If it is stopped from becoming law then it will not reach the Supreme court to rule on. There is one area of concern if it does go that far and that is found in Biden's interpretation of how the Constitution should be viewed.

Below is his quote. See if you can detect the area of concern within his words and quote he gives. It can be used for good but the area in question can also be used in a bad way concerning rights of privacy and the current state of affairs.

Judge, I believe in a Constitution -- as our Supreme Court's first great chief who has been mentioned today, Justice Marshall, said in 1819, and I quote, "a Constitution intended to endure for ages to come and consequently to be adapted to the various crises of human affairs."

Good morning and welcome to 2005! I have been carrying a "national ID card" since 1982! and as others have said, if you use a drivers license, have a job, go to school, ride a bus, your in the system!

hey all...

Do not get me wrong..
I am fully Against Federal ID cards..

but i have news for you..
if you have drivers licence....credit card...debt card...
checking and or savings acount then you are already 1000 % in the system..

only way to avoid being in the system now...
you can not own a house or car..
you can not have a bank account
you can not have credit cards..

you must work at a job that pays off the books

Now this Federal ID thing will make it far easier for them to keep track of us (this is not a good thing)

But do not delude yourself to thinking you are safe from Uncle Sam now...

On a Side Note...
if Guns are ever Banned..

we had better all move to Canada or Austrailiar or New Zealand

Personally
i seriously doubt that could ever come to pass..
look at texas...at alaska..(these states alone are so built on having guns...you may as well call those states NRA camps)

i will add..
is no way in hell they will take my GUN rights away...

Later

hey again..

I forgot another thing..
beside drivers licence...owner of home or car...user of bank account or credit card...besides working on the books..

Many of us are Ham Operators..
is also the same as a Federal ID
just as owning a GUN you also have a Federal ID

Later

KingCobra_CDX882 said:
hey all...

On a Side Note...
if Guns are ever Banned..

we had better all move to Canada or Austrailiar or New Zealand

i will add..
is no way in hell they will take my GUN rights away...

Later

Uhhh.... Before you pack yer junk up and toss yer U.S. pasport in the mulch bin you may wanna review the gun laws in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. In fact, they are worse and more repressive than here! As in you pretty much cant own a gun! Just so you know! But hey, the beer is damn good!

Hey bunnieman...

yes i know but i was simply making a point...

besides i highly doubt that there ever will be a time in forseeable future that guns will be outlawed in U.S.A.

Later

so maybe some of us are a little paranoid. my question is. isn't better to be a little paranoid and prepared, than be niave and cuaght with your pant's down making it easier to inplant that chip. all i can say from my point of view is before being a "universal soldier" i thought that the average joe schmoe citizen was to stupid to know what what was good for them.
now i know they are stupid and lazy thanks to years of conditioning and being plied with "freebee's" (welfare and other social programs to make your life better) it'll just cost you a few civil liberties and rights. you didn't exercise those rights anyway so what do you care if they are gone. okay enough of the tirade, and people thought star wars was sci-fi. plans are already in motion to form the next republic with a supreme chancellor, and the senate (U.N.) good luck for those that that are not a little paranoid.

proposition H was passed in San Franfreeko...handguns are banned and no sales of ammo or guns of any kind are allowed.

You may now flush.

Not even the Pink Pistols could make a dent in those gay Liberals.

C2 said:
proposition H was passed in San Franfreeko...handguns are banned and no sales of ammo or guns of any kind are allowed.

You may now flush.

Not even the Pink Pistols could make a dent in those gay Liberals.

You are not allowed to own a handgun in the City of Chicago, been banned for years.
And they have absolutly no crime, see it works ! < sarcasm > just incase you missed it.

National ID and much more...........

Its not what you see on the surrface its what lurks just outa sight, while we are diverted by Survivor, Plamegate, R and D labels and the Gov't schills disguised as our "free" press the infrastructure and machinery(Patriot Acts 1,2 &3, Homeland Security, National ID, biometrics ect.) is being built for the SOON to be unveiled Total Police State. Read this good article:

http://www.rense.com/general68/pol.htm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.