1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

The disadvantages of popularity

Discussion in 'General Ham Radio Discussion' started by MicroWave, Aug 5, 2018.

1. MicroWave

MicroWave Survivalist

Encouraged by an ongoing discussion in the CB area, coincidentally this video came up recently: The CW Lid of Lids. I kind of like the old guy, though he's a bit cranky. What I can certainly say about him is that he is not vicious and therefore does not get in anyone's way. But however it may come to be, there is always a jealous bastard who wastes his time and energy just to make life miserable for others. Stan is, as he says himself, a loner whose main purpose is his books and HAM radio. As a writer of several textbooks, he is thus well known and is therefore in the spotlight of the public. I hope some of you will listen to it, so you see that even authors are not left alone!

: Books, Authors