• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The most beautiful meter on the planet

I've also eyed those for a while now. I only wish that analog meter was 3 times the size while retaining the same style.

Reactions: 1 person
It doesn't measure reflect....would be worth buying only if it was a little bigger and cross needle for swr.

I have Redman's modulation meter that i bought off of the Redman Cb site. You can contact Redman when buying it and let him know that you want the ac/dc wall adapter that lights the meter. A little pricy for the size but I like mine. Maybe if you can scoot up closer to it. That will make it look bigger.

Last edited:
seriously?:cry:
i am just not a fan of rebranded items(except by known manufacturers) .anyone can take a item and slap their name on it and call it their own .
is someone actually making meters for him ?or does he just silk screen his name on things ?because thats how it appears .and if thats the case i am just not impressed.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder ............

" ....... Measures RMS and PEP ........ "

how do you choose between them without a switch ?

Gotta love the Siamese twin meters. I mean come on, bolt two things together and call it done? The idiot can't even make it work from one power supply and has to include TWO power supplies, one for each half. :headbang

Reactions: 5 people
I'd call it... The Corniest Looking Meter In The World.

I don't see how this carpetbagger has time to make anything. He probably spends 8 hours a day looking at himself in the mirror.

Made in the USA, lol. Yeah, with two components from China screwed together. The government should investigate this asshat since most of the money he gets is from toothless fools on government assistance.

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't buy that meter.
Ha!

If you want a relatively ACCURATE meter; then buy an MFJ-949E(or 'D') antenna tuner for under $100/used. Has peak reading PEP and reflectied cross meters so that a real SWR can be seen along with a fairly close peak power. Not to mention a decent antenna switch. Of course, it can also tune antennas and handles up to 300 watts PEP. Oh yeah; you can add a small 12v power supply to light the meter if you must. You can find them used for about $100.

That freq counter is accurate enough for CB work. But just a few bucks more, you can get yourself an inexpensive but far more accurate reference freq counter on eBay:

Precision Frequency Counter Meter 0 01Hz 2 4GHz | eBay

You can also use it for aligning radios if you get frisky enough . . .

Last edited:
Gotta love the Siamese twin meters. I mean come on, bolt two things together and call it done? The idiot can't even make it work from one power supply and has to include TWO power supplies, one for each half. :headbang

C.K. I feel better now that Im not the only one who noticed this. I was thinking "REALLY" The guy or "Tech" cant take the power pack and make a simple Y adapter to feed power to both units??!! ALRIGHTY THEN!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated