• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The next time you want to ask who is the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Santa must’ve stolen Tallman and taken him back to the North Pole. I didn’t know they needed a stripper to hang off a pole with a mic in his hand yelling for a radio check.

Guess I should’ve given to the United Stripper College Fund, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Wow maybe 1 of those wierd strippers TRP

Reactions: 357magnum
I guess Santa must’ve stolen Tallman and taken him back to the North Pole. I didn’t know they needed a stripper to hang off a pole with a mic in his hand yelling for a radio check.
Nothing of that sort, he hired me to fumigate your room and to burn all of your banana hammocks you left behind. I also had help him put down the union revolt you started while you were there.
Mrs. Claus has the clap as well all of the reindeer. Rudolf is really pissed because he is glowing on both ends.

Well, I was going to say - welcome back.
Mrs. Claus has the clap as well all of the reindeer. Rudolf is really pissed because he is glowing on both ends.

I was hoping you'd say something more along the line of being a Polar Bear stand in for a Coca-Cola actor that got sick.

I see there may have been some truth to the rumors - just not the RIGHT ones...:(

Hope you're doing well

Well, I was going to say - welcome back.

I was hoping you'd say something more along the line of being a Polar Bear stand in for a Coca-Cola actor that got sick.

I see there may have been some truth to the rumors - just not the RIGHT ones...:(

Hope you're doing well
I'm fine as frog hair. Never better, glad to be far away from TRPC's room in Santa's house. Santa has told me "The best present is served ice cold" then he let out with an evil cackle you would never expect from a "Jolly Elf." Made my blood run cold.

Reactions: Rwb
star-trek-2-ricardo-khan.jpg
Santa has told me "The best present is served ice cold"

Hmm... Shades of Kahn - all we need now is a Cordoba with Rich Corinthian Leather.

Reactions: Rwb and 357magnum
He delivered me back to my house and then took off like a rocket. He took off with out telling me how to get off of the roof, you would think he would know better.

Reactions: Rwb
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.