• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The passing on of "Squirrel" Ch"6" Mr US

mrcoily

Apr 3, 2005
oregon
www.mrcoily.com
The passing on of "Squirrel" Mr. Phillip Smith, Saltillo, TN on 21 May 2005!

He is survived by two daughters, let us all pray for the family. My the good Lord give strength to the children for they are the ones who really suffer!

I never had the chance to meet him :cry: but when i had the hammer down i did get to talk with him :D and He will be missed!
I would like to wish the family the power to hold together and the strength to overcome such a terrible loss...COILY

MR-USA!! THE BIGGEST SQUIRREL IN THE WORLD!!

The, is he or isn't he, is not the question. Long past 4:20 for this man.

To the family my heart felt condolances, would like to tell you it gets better with time. But thats not true. You will never get over your loss but you will learn to live with it. Use it as a way to grow in your faith and know that you will one day be reunited in all Gods glory. You have lost a friend, father , lover and companion . But know that you now have an advocate on the other side. And that he is preparing the way for you.

May God bless and keep you in His heart for all time.

Re: The passing on of "Squirrel" Ch"6" M

mrcoily said:

He is survived by two daughters, let us all pray for the family. My the good Lord give strength to the children for they are the ones who really suffer!

I never had the chance to meet him :cry: but when i had the hammer down i did get to talk with him :D and He will be missed!
I would like to wish the family the power to hold together and the strength to overcome such a terrible loss...COILY

Do you have any more info, like background information about him and his time of the radio? I'm in the finishing stages of my next monthly column and usually put something down about a Radio Operator whose time has come....

-TSG

Thestonerguy said:
mrcoily said:

Do you have any more info, like background information about him and his time of the radio? I'm in the finishing stages of my next monthly column and usually put something down about a Radio Operator whose time has come....

-TSG
Hey TSG,hope your doing well and having a great MeM DAY!
Well he was one of the biggest stations on the super bowl CH"6".He was only 44 years old and Just dropped dead from a massive heart attack.He has a couple or small girls a think they are 9 years old and a wife.I don't know alot more at this time..I wish his family the best of wishes.I will see if i can get some more info..Thanks dan

mrcoily said:
Thestonerguy said:
mrcoily said:

-TSG
Hey TSG,hope your doing well and having a great MeM DAY!
Well he was one of the biggest stations on the super bowl CH"6".He was only 44 years old and Just dropped dead from a massive heart attack.He has a couple or small girls a think they are 9 years old and a wife.I don't know alot more at this time..I wish his family the best of wishes.I will see if i can get some more info..Thanks dan

Thanks! I'll keep checking back for more info

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.