• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Ragiest Road Rager

I think the altercation was staged. If I got my ass kicked by a couple of punk teenagers including one with a hat turned around backwards, I would hide in shame.
I may be in bad health but kick, punch or grab someone on the nut sack and they'll fall like a house of cards. Street fighting 101!
If this video is indeed real, walking back to the truck and getting his gun would land him in prison.

Last edited:
It looks like he fired the gun by accident when taking it from his wife. That's where you hear the gun shot. Lucky he didn't shoot his own dumb ass.

I think the altercation was staged. If I got my ass kicked by a couple of punk teenagers including one with a hat turned around backwards, I would hide in shame.
I may be in bad health but kick, punch or grab someone on the nut sack and they'll fall like a house of cards. Street fighting 101!
If this video is indeed real, walking back to the truck and getting his gun would land him in prison.

True that

Dude is a punk. Deserved to get his ass kicked. Should be glad that the other driver wasn't older with a pistol as well. Once he pulled it out, he could have got blasted in return. The first person to get out of the car in a road rage situation is usually going to be the one at fault. I think both parties are going to be in trouble but the older guy will be worse off.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.